2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre Finally there is on

Father Zhang Zhi Dong wants of silver, if the grandfather knew that he or she uses if so much money is to buy back freedom for a brothel woman, so much money doesn't know will how punish oneself.But for cherishing cloud, oneself what also neglected, this time cherish cloud affirmation is a meeting be bought back freedom of, if oneself missed this time and cherished cloud to marry to expect for others Fu, at that time willing being meeting having no.
Just looking at that enemy Ming the heart come in, know in own heart far from good, indeed as expected he expresses to want to win a beauty to return today now.Zhang Kun is regretting oneself because of the affair that the momentary spirit does, not only only gives offense to Wu Yue Niang still for himself set up so of a strong enemy.
The this enemy Ming heart is this year a man of the hour of the city teacher, someone says the many his patrimony is nowise next to his/her own uncle.At present he competes to cherish cloud with himself, own cure of success is elusive, only he withdraws, but just and his time in seeing felt the decision in his heart by himself/herself.How this is is good,want oneself he lowers the head to tell him the affair today is that he is temporarily angry, does the of oneself and Wu Yue Niang have no a creeping vine?
Thoughts and feelings in Zhang Kun Xin 100001000, Be being his/her own beloved woman and being oneself to declare face, which lightly and which heavy he by himself is also have no threads.
Finally, Zhang Kun turns head to oneself nearby of the tension say,
"Tension, you go to that and tell him all of today's businesses are misunderstandings, I and Wu Yue Niang's what also have no, hope he not with I again contends for cherishing cloud."Finish saying Zhang Kun shuts ascend eyes, for cherishing cloud, he is to pay the whole.
I am lookinging at cherishing of Ge on the stage cloud, today of she compares in the past without pure feeling, many one was coquettish, stood on the Ge on the stage don't show off like other prostitute coquettish, but also from have some kind of romantic feelings.No wonder that have so many factitiousness she infatuates!
"Master, Zhang Kun that sent individual to say to want to see you."Rich and honored Lee comes in to say from the outside.
", Let him come in."
While seeing an incoming person, I decide to in no case yield.Zhang Kun unexpectedly lets tension to seek me, probably is with Zhang Kun together of reason, the tension changes more and more eyes in unmanned, a dog battle person power of looks.
"The owner of the enemy, my house's young master said, yesterday's affair is that misunderstand, my house's young master hopes that you can raise hand at enmity with, and he contends for cherishing cloud."In the speech have rather many of disrespect.
"BE?The affair in past I don't want to lift again, I have a habit, that be I once said of must accomplish!So is troublesome you return to tell you young master in the house, early know today why the need for and at the beginning?"Finish saying I carry to have cup.
The rich and honored has already seen me starting to carry cup to come forward to say to the tension,
"You please back."
"Hum!You have to think like, don't regret!"The tension is bad to mercilessly say, after followed Zhang Kun, the river of the past lake bad habit all returned to his body again up.
"BE?Soldier's coming to will be, water comes to soil to flood, I not the letter be dynasty of open widely bachelor's degree will like this of family training!"
"Hum!"The tension in a great rage walked.
"Master, you this and Zhang Jia ……, seem to be not satisfactory be."The rich and honored hesitatingly says
But I what don't also answer, just looking at a field in.But at another part Wu Yue Niang but put all of an ideas at I.
Saw Zhang Kun parties tension to seek me although she doesn't know is what is the row, but at present of situation, ten to one want to seek me to make me give up to cherish cloud.Finally there is one silk in the heart of Wu Yue Niang of happy, because Zhang Kun's affirmation wants to explain that the matter of today purely misunderstands to me.But her happy don't keep on how long fall through.The angry expression of tension one face comes out from my reserved box, she knows that I still don't release a bosom to the matter of today.
Zhang Kun is also angry after finishing listenning to tension that some kind of words that add oil to add vinegar, but he is really awkward and shy in the bag.He has to in mind inwardly angry.
Led for a long time, I saw no one in field bid again and then know that the price in nowadays isn't what ordinary people can accept, a brothel woman is so many far unworthy, even if is cherish cloud having both looks and talent, also only is a deluxe prostitute.
"Rich and honored."Calling of my low voice way.
"Yes Ye, smallly know how to do."This is rich and honored Lee's tactful place, usually as long as I call he he knows what I want him to do.
"Owner Wu don't know to cherish if cloud miss can let my house's master buy back freedom for her?"
"Certainly, it is the luck that our house cherishes cloud to can become the enemy owner's person."What Wu Yue Niang forced a smile says, but heart in but is say not to exert bitter and astringently.The woman of beloved man isn't he or she, this is what it of distress.
Present person no one wants to say again what of, cherish cloud to also can not compare with 5,002 silvers very much again.
The silver ticket that the rich and honored just will have already readied to hands over to Wu Yue Niang.Cherished cloud to then return to his/her own room to picked up the valuables that oneself have already put away, make change clothes, follow rich and honored to arrive at my reserved box.
See his 2 people think that I walk here, I just come out from the reserved box and opened a double, the arm will cherish cloud to embrace at keep in mind in.Public Hua however, envy, envy to focuse on us with other various visions that imply mankind's feelings.
Cherish cloud to be just the bosom that is quiet to lean on me in, now her body up have already made change the whole body take for very thick winter, but still can feel under the touch of the hands her waist limb is very thin, at this time on my chest, the her full double of milks crest's in fine threads body joss-stick streams into my nose.Deeply absorbed an one breath, seemed and inhale air her flavors all, the wreath is in the hands on her waist not from of a tight, she sticks on my body more tightly.
"Enemy old younger brother, wish you pleased get the beauty return, but you also not the ability is here kiss me in person I, let us are very jealous!"
I echo to hope to go to, is Wang Da,
"Ha ha, is Wang Xiong!Let you laugh."Mouth last though say so but hand top but have no a silk to want to release to cherish cloud.
"Really make me jealous.Perfect match."
"Xian mandarin duck not Xian fairy!Who let to cherish cloud is thus of captivating, let I holding don't live I!"Although the words in be like at modest, but have no the idea of repenting of one silk.
I hugged to cherish cloud to head for a stairs, process Zhang Kun's reserved box of time, I just to is staring me and cherished Zhang Kun of cloud to hope one eye.In chance encounter Zhang Kun is full of to envy hoping of fire me, I once said of I want to make you know pain and sufferings of loving the quilt Duo, taste interleave I spread news like this.
"The good night bitterness is short, forgive at under take leave, Wang Xiong's fully enjoy!"The left hand still keeps blocking to cherish the thin waist limb of cloud, the right hand waves hand to signal hint to Wang Da, Hun however regardless of Zhang Kun that is malicious don't get will I the ground corpse is ten thousand and Wu Yue Niang that was full of heavy of sadness of vision.
The outside remains is a condition of prosperous jollification, the Piao guest of street has plenty of at this time satisfaction of go home, have just at hurried of rush through into to ownly fond of each other place, often have to be dressed in the brothel woman of the revelation a building in oneself hello guest.But all these of the whole have no an attraction to me.
Is loose to open to cherish cloud, I ascended with her two Jiao sons, since my purpose have already why the need for attain at awake make Tai, cherish cloud although beauty but to me, her value also just be limited by her and Zhang Kun's relation.
Is this time don't know Zhang Kun is what feel, but I looking at my own personal enemy in my in front of that kind of eyes Zi the felling of desire crack but is ratio what all good.Just time this doesn't know the meeting of Wu Yue Niang how, sees to my purpose still keep coming to a, from she the look in the eyes of You hatred to see the heart that I have already successfully got into her.Probably and soon I can see protect, the Hou is the beginning that I truely start revenge Zhang Jia at that time!
The evening in the end of month is to have no month, a full sky of starses closely of, very dense.Sit Jiao son in listen to the hullabaloo of the night market of outside, tomorrow four dragon title of beautiful day lucky day, is also my crystal shop to open of greatly nice day.Prepare and plan for several days, and industriously rushing about of the rich and honored, tomorrow open of the matter is not likely to be having what variety of.
The head is a little bit dizzy to rise, although is to take a rest a short while,cheap beats by dre, but the hangover influence still keeps making me very uncomfortable.Feel that the Jiao son has the quiver of rhythm to jolt and be like Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论