2012年11月15日星期四

cnn elder brother The s

Son jade and your elder brother.The some other day woulds be battlefield to meet, I am to avoid three to give up."
The purpose attains a half, I some satisfiedly smile:"The general encouraged me too much, I will not again at battlefield and general are hostile."
If the week Yu just listenned to us, eyes becoming bright keep on aring dreary, listen to now once I say, he knit the brows to want to think:"Listen to son jade, general talk, might you it not be don't think a Zheng achievement to establish a career?"There is skill, have no greed?May?
That is certainly, I just can't compete for supremacy to love to excel, I dislike war:"However also, I dislike homicide most and have never killed one person as well.But, if ascended in the battlefield, how could hold to live, I ain't homicidal, somebody else but want to kill mine, so I just don't fight, don't ascend battlefield.Is male Jin general also trust, Zhao Yu can't compete for hegemony world, nature can't with river east is enemy.I am only wish lifetime idea to become friends with world hero."Say first clearly, I but want to make friend with you, absolutely not appropriate enemy of.Thus, everyone just can often come to often go toward hereafter.The Hey Hey wants to be all comfortable, can also see east two Joes of river, unique color beauty hey.Still have, Zhang Zhao ah, Lyu Meng ah, six lousy ah, to, Sun Quan also can not draw down, so many celebrities, I am going to see of, the relation must pull like.
Sun Ce and week Yu they which can know my viewpoint like this, they are to feel strange.The week Yu then asks:"Are that your elder brothers to think thus?"I see that too the history Ci being not your viewpoint like this.
I shake head:"Of course not BE.These the elder brothers of mine, person is all that the literary talent is slightly martial, how can I not make them build up eminent contribution effort?Say again, this isn't what I said calculate, I am selfish F."
Sun Ce more oddness, looking at my one face interrogative:"That son jade why not lets son righteousness the elder brother follow behind at next, don't I calculate hero in the heart in the son jade?"
This, can not tell you, too history Ci heel you are being early dead, having to lift out Zhao Yun:"Bo Fu's general, although I can't do what set up the achievement establishes a career of matter, however see others, I want to follow to be this person whole life one a life time.Can four elder brothers would not like to leave me, either, we have deep brotherly affection, this ……"
Is public to listen to of a surprised, can let the person whom I give up hope to follow behind thus, will be a what kind of person?Hereafter to isn't the big enemy of river's east?Sun Ce tooks a look a public facial expression and says:"That is this person to settle is strong to lead plan a hundredfold, otherwise how let son jade thus mutually with.Don't know that the son jade can tell me etc., this person is where hero person,cnn?"The week Yu also looking at me and wishes if making me run into were this person, I would certainly kill it.
I am understand they think, so easy a smile:"Being not other people is the elder brother, Xing Zhao Ming's cloud in my clan, word son dragon.He now also not is what somebody, just I ever since that time the father lose and drift about river's lake, if isn't an elder brother to take in, the life no longer protects.Is past while leaving an elder brother, I send down heavy Shi to the elder brother, the this present life present life doesn't leave not to leave, and not the Pan don't carry on the back.However want to say skill, perhaps cannot compare with Bo Fu's general also."You 2 have to beat a , just good-looking.H'm, want, two people seem to could not touch.Hey Hey says to order good words good.
Sun Ce sighed, this name indeed as expected has never heard and saw to is really a common run of people, if he is also one square's lord, I can also on contending for, can unexpectedly is Zhao Zi Yu's close elder brother, that can't.He sees the Yu of week etc., they are also the disappointment of the one faces.
Sun Ce turns an eye on thinking, this is also the good matter, as long as Zhao Yu ain't an enemy with me, and that is all right.Listen to the Yu in week still be saying:"That son jade general, if your elder brother waits with me for the enemy, you be how ah?"Hey, he still broke an earthenware pot to inquire about bottom.Just, I or eat for you to fix mind pill, I shake:"My my elder brother is long also not is compete for hegemony of person.However if he assists of person and general are enemies, the son jade also has a way not to let what us oppose."Is original and then have never directly once beaten, 2 are alliance relation, dozen, is also close the feather beats with you, that time, this in half of people be all raising.
Week Yu positive color way:"If really there is this day, but the Yu can't show leniency to the son jade."How to make of, the person in ancient times how all so, on every occasion the under charge is heartless.
It doesn't already sigh in my heart:"Really there is that day, the son jade also has to do utmost."Anyway absolutely can't have like this and get for a day.Sun Ce roars with laughter:"The such square is a true colors of a hero."
Also calculate true colors of a hero like this?My wry smile:"Bo Fu general talk is also, however son jade to think not and like this."", That son jade hero within heart what kind of ah?"
I contemplate:"Although the feather age is light, however because of then followed behind a father to walk since childhood big river south north.The war is just strong dialogue between, but bitterness common people.Common people is no matter you what emperor is who, various Hou is who, they are to once hope so-so Anne Anne's life.Who once give them nice day, they would like to be who work oneslf to the bone."
Make reference to here, I think of the day of my own hungry belly;Take care of the people of the Lyu of the Hai under charge clothes Lan;The Feng hugs into running away from disaster of life light crowd;Since Shandong rushed through all the way, on the road that bones of Lei Lei, desolate mountain village thou town, survivor Gu helps a hopeless look in the eyes;Emulate people who leave the home town on Yangtze River;In the heart immediately the grief and indignation is difficult to express, cannot help but carrying wine to quaff in one gulp, the low voice sings:"The gentleman doesn't smell 200 states in Chinese house, Shandong, Tsun 1000 ten thousand fall to living Jing Qi.The Zong has Jian Fu to chase hoe plough, the grain livings a Long acre have no thing.The condition replies Qin Bing to bear bitter struggle, drive get rid of difference dog and chicken not.Although the elder has been already asked, the service man dares to state to hate.And at present year winter, don't rest soldier in Kansai.County officer the hasty Suo rent, the taxes and levies is from He Chu.The letter knows to living male bad, giving birth to a female is anti- like.Giving birth to a female still must marry neighbor and give birth to a male to bury with 100 grasses.The gentleman disappears, head in Qing Lake, the thou comes to bones no man to accept.New ghost vexed Yuan the old ghost cry, overcast and rainy in the sky wet voice chirps.", The heart that is public to listen to in wretched, big hall on is that the one is silent.
I immediately after say:"So at son jade heart in, real of the hero want heart toward the common people, real of the hero want to dare to behave first, real of the hero should be under the inborn of the sorrow but the sorrow, the day after tomorrow descend its joy but enjoy, real of the hero is the common people's plentiful stone tablet within heart."I more say the voice more high Kang, shot table but song:"Count hero, theory success or failure, can understand from ancient several people, a thousand years contribution and mistake term reviews to say, sea rainy day breeze only contacts;There is way that is the human life ten thousand bitterness the person is the most bitter, eventually not regrets nine die to fall dust, get popular support conquer the world, see river's mountain by whom come to dominate."
On the hall of public be also been infected by my performance, obviously they all have no this kind of viewpoint.In the in those days, hero equal to real strenght, the whose skill is big, who is a hero.So the my words brings their vibrations to be imaginable.Forces like Sun Ce,etc will be listen to of have a boiling passion, but some text officers are then tears cover the face, but the week Yu is that eyes are abrupt to put brilliance.
A long time, the distance Pu delivers words:"Zhao Zi Yu, you have the heart of feeling for universal compassion, but in this age, you aren't homicidal, the person then wants to kill you, we compete for hegemony as well is protect one square peaceful, with kill kill is also solve people in hang upside down of method."This words Guo Jia once says as well.
I nod to sigh:"The general says of is also, just the feather really would not like to do the matter of this etc..Don't want to do hero in my heart, only wish idea ability and a few bosom friends, also have the elder brothers to carry wine to hope a month together, carefree the efflorescence seeing a flower falls and fondles a piano to enjoy tea just.Unfortunately, difficult fulfill a wish also."This is true, you are all busy to compete for hegemony world, which have so and accompany me to have fun for several times, many all silently.
Sun Ce Qiang smiles:"Have never thought, son jade not only the whole body skill in martial arts is superb, unexpectedly also is a recluse scholar looks, don't know you how did the small age fix to come."I wish, Hey, 2,000 years of knowledge backlog hey, certainly different from you.
The week Yu hopes toward me:"Just listenned to son jade general one song Gao Ge, the melody is floating, the phrase idea is fine, the Yu wishes to did the person of one understanding friend with general, didn't know general can Na do I deny?"
Once I listen to, is begging it not get, happy ah, try very hard to nod:"The male Jin elder brother calls I son jade, the Hey, ability and elder brother are piano friends, the son jade man replies He Qiu.There don't be piano Se here unfortunately, the feather can not listen the elder brother's good tidings."Lend pole up climb.
Sun Ce's cachinnation:"Thus, I wait total He one cup of your 2 people. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论