2012年11月21日星期三

cnn pid way to stall f

The data in the selected one at random only, did not think of to this section ... ... Cough ... ... Please don look at me like that ,you must I prove to you see ,now you see see, you put your objective to tell me ! , relationresultArnie Dinah J seems tobe out of gas ball like ,look quickly drooped down, the curvaceous body also seem to have a strength ,soft paste computer table sat down, sank down on the floor ,and after a while before finally plucked up the courage to looking at Zhou Ziwei to say : I think of .
.. ... Want to drink ,OK? , relationresultZhou Ziwei nodded,immediately made a phone call ,let the week mansion servants prepare some food to the room .relationresultTenminutes later ,two people in the room above the desk sitting opposite, Aniliyasi like water like, breath and drank half a bottle of French red wine ,then before Zhou Ziwei began to ask questions, she would .
.. ... Simply slipped ,directly drunk .relationresult... ... She is what the hell is this ! Week saw Arnie Dinah J who lived drink so fast ,that she has a thousand cup does not fall mass ,who knows .
.. ... This bottle of wine has not bottomed out ,the woman was like this .relationresultZhou Ziwei madenew again scanned Arnie Dinah J ,Arnie Dinah J found this is not drunk ,but have been really drunk unconscious ,see Arnie Dinah J white skin on the surface of a slightly darker red ,Zhou Ziwei knew the woman drink not only ,but also .
.. ... She is allergic to alcohol in the body !relationresultKnowing that shecannot drink ,drink wine to be so fast ... ... Her objective is only one ,and that is to fast drunk .She passed out after can temporarily escape Zhou Ziwei questioning .
relationresultApparently... ... This woman is in such a stupid way to stall for time ,and she and why delay ?relationresultZhou Ziwei frowns... ... , relationresultThe killer nightmare chapter 444th Fox , relationresultZhou Ziwei thought for a long time,even let Shin helped him to be analyzed together ,also don why you want to delay the time of Arnie Dinah J .
relationresultHowever.It is also not deter Zhou Ziwei ,Facebook,since want to do not understand why Arnie Dinah J wanted to delay the time ,that would not let her delay ... ... , relationresultThen Zhou Ziweiwas no grace to be dead drunk Arnie Dinah J carried into the restroom throw to the ground ,then end up a pot of cold water poured on his head .
relationresultAh -- Arnie Dinah J exclaimed in a voice at a loss ,the turn up ,put a face on the water stains ,look around ,then slowly focusing on Zhou Ziwei .relationresultYou .
.. ... Why is it ... ... Arnie Dinah J glared at Zhou Ziwei ,but Zhou Ziwei that expressionless eyes staring back at ,but gradually lost his temper, and was originally thought to be ablaze with anger at a few words ,but only became a few acoustic speechless complain .
relationresultZhou Ziwei coldlylooking at the front of the body are wet ,more enchanting like a beauty snake like fairy ,snorts, said : you don stall for time ,I give you the last five minutes ,if you would not say .
.. ... That I also had to make a forcible use hypnotism to hypnotize you .Don Even if you refuse to cooperate with me, I also can take you to hypnosis ,and forced to hypnosis and most will only make you a complete mental disorders only, should not have any dangerous to life .
You can consider our own initiative ,said ,let me give you hypnosis ... ... , relationresultYes,I am. Arnie Dinah J was Zhou Ziwei fright shrinkage ,then said: smiled bitterly ... ..
. I have a choice ?OK. I can tell you everything ,but ... ... I hope you can help my sister ,can ?As long as you can get my sister ,so let me free Mel as you can do everything ! , relationresultOh.
You name is best simmel !It is a spare port name ... ... You let me help you sister ,say so ... ... Is there anyone in your sister death to threaten you !Well ... ... To have the ability to threaten you this ranked ten biggest killers in the world ranked fourth in the beauty snake .
.. ... Nature also is only the behind the scenes manipulating black whole network black god !No, not at all. , relationresultKyzylSimmel shook his head ,said: it ,however ... ... A specific hand who was certainly not a he .
.. ... Yesterday my sister fell into their hands ,they immediately contact me .A shot which people nickname called fox ,he is not the world killer among people ,cnn,but ... ... In many cases it is than the big ten in most of the more terrible !Fox in cosmetic surgery, can let y �� changeinto any person and even male but female ,old or less, here he no more powerful force, is also common, but extremely y �� nrisks ,especially by the black god brother attention .
, relationresultThe fox took my sister from the capital from ,and then sent to me ... ... He said my sister don ,now it is up to your hardened ,did not go with them ,so he threatened me saying ,since my sister would not do, so it can make me to replace her, anyway, no matter what I means ,must set out from your mouth you this from the pilot bit plane there is something .
If I can ... ... They would kill my sister .But I have not completed the goal, but also to be possible to hold you ,it is best to deceive you this evening and I together ... ... As far as they why must I delay time ,the .
.. ... I do not know ! , relationresultKyzylSimmel words let Zhou Ziwei slightly started ,then s ��a slightchange ,whispered : are you saying ... ... The fox he ... ... Have very powerful cosmetic surgery ,can become anyone ? , relationresultKyzylSimmel nodded ,said : yes .
.. ... So if not himself from the identity of the words ,even when we met in the street ,I absolutely did not recognize who he is .And. Is said to be beyond the black gods, so far ,has never been seen before the fox ! , relationresultZhou Ziweifrowned slightly ,the eyes looked before sopping Kyzyl Simmel ,suddenly thought :since fox can change into any person even the age and X �� ngdon pretend ,then it is said ,google. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论