2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre pro t after leaving memo

This time matter......Probably we were all wrong before, in fact this one-way street ignored is who walk, go forward of more long also more serious, because this was also living kind.Can't there is lasting happiness as well as have forever losing."
"But current of we not is to feel that the life is getting more interesting, the spirit fig ups more, does the life have more to challenge sex?"Gleaming in my eyes is flaming and very hot fire, this time with no reason of is a real confidence inflation.
Ma Tian Yu's hand stretches to I, say with smile:"Is quite good!Small D, I believe you, ignore situation have much bad, the condition includes many Kes to engrave, you are still a meeting elephant before was similar, brought back victory come of!"Already for a long time, useless"eldest brother" of Ma Tian Yu call me, but the name that is really realistic to slice to call me.This a moment, that very thick brothers feeling make me profoundly realize, lost Zhao Xin Ren, didn't represent me to lose the whole.
I certainly sign handle knob horse to put at his back of the hand up, nod a way:"I after death have so many brotherses is backing me uping, want not and win all not to go, ha ha."
And Zheng Xuan, remaining big wave and week far ambition, the silk of Man Di also rounded to come up, they 11 handle knobs with us take together, then everybody's eyes see to I, I say what.I use an another hand Nao Nao head and say with smile:"The disgusting words all said too manily before, this time a little bit simple......All of you are the persons whom I become intimate with most , I for the sake of you, for the sake of Zhao Xin Ren, once flowed through blood for wildcat and flowed through sweat and once threw the brothers of life for the sake of those, will definitely use is even many energies than the past, let the wildcat become the strongest.Because so, then that unbearable negative heavy sorrow can truely keep off us!"
"That......Make great effort together!"Six people emphatically say together.Not dare to use call of, because is afraid outside those come from all directions and come hear on brothers of the way of doing obeisance fiesta Liu Zhong Long.
When Liu Zhong Long's coffin is lifted, the owner of our wildcat also starts silently withdrawing the spot, to respectively of the destination rush to go, the target only has a , that is to knock down to return in triumph and compensate them the thing that compensates.
PS:because of publication reason, this will be the wildcat the last chapter that renew in the public version in the near future, hope to forgive!





Text<151> compensate(3)
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:31 chapter word numbers:3817


<151> compensates(3)
Before participating in Liu Zhong Long's memorial ceremony, for go to south area, I am to entertain pessimistic, negative and extreme danger mindset, but after leaving memorial ceremony, but my mood have very big variety, optimism and confidence again the time returned to my body up.Although the in the interval didn't take place what important event, the brotherses, especially a simple form of address of Ma Tian Yu, let me understand a little bit more very important, that is Zhao Xin Ren if worked properly on sky, will definitely walk of have peace of mind very much, because still have more brotherses just as since back me up toward ground, just complete an unfinished matter for him.Most BE, even if this time I drive he because of I but dead of sorry and ashamed harm very deeply, but I still keep climbing and haven't been knocked down!
Probably being the person's heart can also influence a luck power, be in an hour, I arrive south the area get of the first news would be good news, that is to come to connect my Su three tell mine.
On sitting to ascend his car, he asks a way first:"Eldest brother, Liu Zhong Long's memorial ceremony is still solemn and impressive?"The time with no outsider, Su three have already habitually called my eldest brother, only he just a little bit has scruples about for a while in front of Fu orchid.Now only wild wolf and we is in a car, so he didn't concern.
I order and moved to move don't the knife between each waist, say:"H'm, huge crowd, Liu Er Ge also walks on the whole of have a face."
"That you didn't hear those take part in memorial ceremony of have ever discussed what,beats by dre pro?"Su 31 sides drive, part the past lane Xuan falsely say to me.
I shake a way:"We didn't close to the place that the person comes together, but the house that is foolish in the behind in.What big news?"
"Certainly!The business in last night of"Su three turned a head completely to come over, said with smile, " has already spread the whole river's lake, I believe that the persons whom the news blocks most should know.Ha ha, the breeze on the present way went to person remaining big wave and lined up in the NO.1!Certainly, in addition to opening us, no one knows yesterday chased woman without pubic hair cent corpse of call remaining big wave, knows to is one of the tycoon of wildcat."
"Feed, feed, carefully drive, I can not elephant teacher don't the Jie body die first!"I see a van right against the face open and quickly remind Su 3, after waiting he to turn over, I say again:"BE?Is so quick and then spread four areas?Why again does the nobody know the name of remaining big wave?"
Su three"H'm" one- track:"All of this are the achievement of master's son!Nowadays sky nearby the time at noon, this news spread to our ear, we feel suspicious why will so quickly spread speed.The elder sister at that moment calls people a little bit check for a while, just discover is master's son to spread hand and spread yesterday's business to open.He spreads skillfully and has never indicated to order a surname, just presses a nicknames for remaining big wave and calls him'superman', ha ha.A night of, returning in triumph not only the prestige fell a , also fostered the reputation of remaining big wave, also arouse the position of wildcat is also 100 Chinese foot Gan the head entered 1.Now way top all discussion in succession, guess eldest brother you will have what activity.There is the wager file that a few big associations open having already semi-overtly established to compensate a rate, wager this wildcat to return in triumph to chop down first knife of open hostilities time and be over for time, and victory or defeat."
"Eldest brother, not equal to this knife hands over to me."The wild wolf thinks of or begins homicide each time, eyes will collapse now a thrombus, " I can also literally earn a , Hey Hey Hey."
I the one mouthful promised down and said:"Want ~only an affair smoothly, this knife who chop down is all similar.Still making me quiet a now is quiet, consider how to deal with the fox of eagle in a sky."
Listen to once I say, 2 people are true of shut last mouth.Don't is excessive long, the car then arrived the back door of great commander soldier headquarters outside.But a few close Weis of leaf's vapor trail and Fu orchid have already stood full this back alley, connect and great commander soldier the headquarters is all a warnning brothers everywhere in two close together mansions.
"Ha ha, need not make so exaggeration?Hereafter I come and you elder sister secret rendezvous whether all so?"The car slowly drives into an alley, I see this act playing trick a way.
"Is just in case.Just experienced six to have Xin of'endure'achievement and means, still carefully order like."Su three stopped car down.
But at the same time, leaf's vapor trail faced to come up and drew back a car door for me and covered with a windbreaker at my above, this is the outline that the person who prevent°froms two side upstairs sees me.
"Small D, the hands all get ready."The Fu orchid is early and anxiously waited the office sees me coming in, come to a stop back to pace about of step, direct say to me.
I took a look form and just came to point needle to point at 3:00, the title said:"Did eagle in the sky know news?"
"Should not know?"Leaf's vapor trail answers a way, " sends back according to our person of news say, Chen Ji and Chen Shuo Liang's brotherseses still leisurely and carefreely accompanied whole Kunses Liu to do obeisance a big Buddha in the morning, just now come back soon."
"We also want to wait you to be in person converse to the eagle in sky, so don't notify them."Fu orchid way, " and notify them at the time, if what problem, our preparation is also a point fuller than them."
"Good."Keep secret work and arrangement to the Fu orchid I am satisfied, say with smile, " gives me the telephone."
"Three uncles, long time no see, the whole well?"The telephone is a Chen Shuo's a close Wei answers, I use name claim Chen Shuo of"Tai space" to answer the phone, after the telephone passes on the his hand, I polite opening remarks.
Chen Shuo first puzzles that the ground said a "Tai space?", Then sneer at a way:"Still have what very not okay, the murderer that kills wave up to now still lives thoroughly, your in the mind had been smiling till now?How, make a phone call to demonstrate for a while?"
"Three uncles, you misunderstood, made a phone call to you this time and there is the business to want to talk concerning the cooperation."I crustily the skin of head say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论