2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Just Beats usiness here at me

Become sworn so an excitement, he was minimum, body again not good, person in the home all chase him be protect object.This guy is always unwilling to be protected by the other people, he thinks that the he-man gentleman should nurse close relatives and undertake a responsibility.Now, he also becomes an elder brother, finally have smallly make him lead and lead and take care of a person of habit, elder brother and parents how take care of he, he how come deal with I, let I in distress situation.
I Luo sun the general knowledge say at Guo Jia:"The general that gets a soldier pours quite good, this kind of time can also have regard for common people and save a person to fight a fire, unfortunately I make track for not up.Alas, hereafter find out clearly again say."
Guo Jia also sighs:"There is the heart of Ren, can also also.However, in regard to you, the troops and horses not much still needs to make track for shot Dong Zhuo, isn't a wise person either.Calculate, the wise ruler wasn't so meet of, again etc.."
The in a flash of time passed by for four months, 191 March, yearses.Is old to wait not to go like this, is Guo Jia still had quite a few for year by the recommendation of Xun 彧 , I still go first the business of doing I.Guo Jia, let him keep again for two years.Think like, I say to Guo Jia:"Elder brother, our staying in the home could not wait the wise ruler, I still keep going out to seek.You ran in to also notify me in the home, how?"
Guo Jia nods:"It is also right.Anyway your body good, more run all right."
I turned over cold stare:"Elder brother's adult, your also aring not afraid of me to go out will run into danger."
Guo Jia's cachinnation:" You this spirit is peculiar, do you run into danger?The other people run into you just dangerous.Hum, person says that I am devil of a genius, I see you ah, is that one is strange just."
I am also happy:"Elder brother, we twos are at the right moment a rightness, Xi of, demon.I am going to look for world hero, seek several more elder brothers, hum, want age than your old of, otherwise, I am unwilling."
The ground of Guo Jia Pa gives me for a while:"Forbid to use this kind of brains.The elder brother can not literally seek of, understand?"
I sign just and do a honest form:"Hear.However, don't hit persons the head of house ah, beat silly."
Guo Jia sighs:"You would not° until obey be strange."
I roar with laughter:"The one who know I, the elder brother is also."Absorb precept, I bought a horse and had the leg generation the road to still keep having to be a little bit comfortable.
Left clever Chuan to go up north all the way, according to the data of the feather fairy, the Cao in nowadays holds just Huang Jin Jun of tidying up the black mountain and exceeded to compete for hegemony of square one.Has been begged for the Cao of board director piece baptism to hold, recall and learn from painful experience, start recruiting, recruit a wise Na private.This time, his influence is small, the persons who go to are few.Give with the feather fairy my knowledge, Cao's holding will definitely weigh to use mine.Waited me to hold to stand firm a heel there in the Cao, seek elder brother Yun, let our brother and sister hold unification world for Cao, carry out the dream of feather fairy.On the road of going up north, I also have no carefree, chaos and disturbances of war, many bad persons touch fish in Hun water and run into robbing common people, my of course not is getting hander goes limp, again conveniently order to kill the business of enriching the benefit poverty.The matter that I want to do needs much money, so, wait I to pass through yellow river, is already 191 years of October.
After the north Du yellow river, I walk wrong direction, arrive at wild Wang Cheng, Zhang Yang's site.Zhang Yang Ren isn't bad, in the data of the feather fairy, have never beaten to hand over a way with him, to he but worship very much, say his handout spirit, very kindness, his subordinate rebels, person hold tight to rebel, he isn't to kill him, but opposite weep over, main Mr. like this really has never seen.He likes Lyu Bu very much, they are same villages, afterwards for saving Lyu Bu but being killed by Yang Chou.I thought to become friends with to make open for a while and liked for him.
Take a gift to arrive at Zhang Yang's official residence, makes open to ask all don't ask to know my background, directly make me go in.Looking at me, he asks:"You are who, does the desire see my He Shi?"
"At under is a businessman, long smell general of name, come to visit especially."
Zhang Yang"" of a:"You need not stand on ceremony and do business here at me, nothing important taboo."
He is me as flatter of, I smile:"Thank general for encouraging.I come to is to want to become friends with general, see general here, I can help what favour not?"
Make open ha ha a smile:"What Mr. Xie saw rises.I occupy and do, afraid have no time and Sirs talk more."
"The general He Shi's such a hurry?"
Make open to sigh:"The emperor is Chang-an held by bastard, Dong Zhuo, , arrived, the Yang wanted to go to prince."
I hurriedly advise:"General, the emperor can't follow general of, he has Dong Zhuo to nurse, these people would not like to the general left for.Don't go let it be in my eyes."
Zhang Yang shakes head:"Beg for minister, being to render service lord ascending, otherly and why the need for it?Lyu Feng of Dong Zhuo's under charge is my same village and good friend first, I go, should have no in danger."
I smiled to smile:"General of original meaning and quite good, can Dong Zhuo at Chang-an of the influence is very big, the general goes to even if lifeless danger, isn't wise either.Boy kind view natural phenomena, Dong Zhuo's dead expects to be near already, however a year.I advise general endurance a period of time and see a world trend to say again, how?"
Made open to open widely mouth:"Was Dong Zhuo Ming soon?Oh, if he died, may the emperor come back?"
I nod:"This is affirmative.The general initially isn't Wang Ban to frequently drive, but savings wealth and properties, Qian Liang.The general prepares more some food grasses, Dong Zhuo Yi dies and necessarily has a disorderly thief to rise everywhere, thief's person's brave, frightenned an emperor to drive, waiting flurried east of emperor the food grass was luckily and perhaps not enough, the gentlemans prepare more tools and implements, a little bit can keep the face of emperor."
Make open exultation:"Did not see a Mr. Chu is a wiser, the Yang wished a Sir often and stayed nearby, in order to ask at any time, can make?"
I smile:"If the general remembers today, you I can work together sooner or later.Now opportune moment non-arrival, I still need to do other affairs, you I shall meet again."
Make open to sigh:"See, is that I be unsuited to Sir's intention here.I as well dare not insist a Sir."
I shake head a way:"The general remembers the matter of today and always meet of.The general behavior Tan concusses, loyalty righteousness, if admires."
Make open to nod:"The Yang remembered today.The Sir calls such as."
I smile leave-taking.Unfortunately, Lyu Bu Ren not at, he arrives at here, should be next year's affair.The nature didn't also find out Zhang Liao, two elder brothers specially esteemed highly to this feather fairy, I am really curious.


-(This be over)love strange e-book www.i 7 wu.cns-



Positive book
Lead son


222 A.D., at man medieval times way, there are two battalions being mutually holding, the battlefield has been already put to open.Fight ensign the top is Wei and Shu respectively, they is exactly the troops whom the Cao holds and Zhuge Liang to lead of troops.Both parties' commanding is staring at the troops of the other party, a war will soon start.By this time Wei one person in soldier suddenly claps Ma Chu Lie and takes a close soldier to head for battlefield.
The Cao holds to get a shock:"Zhao Yu, you ……"'s nameding Zhao Yu's general don't turn head:"The Wei is male, this the first battle is come by the son jade."Ignore the Cao holds of reaction, the 2 people path keeps arriving at battlefield in.Let people's oddness of the affair took place, the close soldier who sees that feather put the cushion in the hand well, return to body from dismantle a case right away several put up.Zhao Yu then slowly places a precious jade piano by himself/herself the in the official records is several up, sit down to lightly kiss piano Xian.This kind of situation is really peculiar, with as for both parties all had no any reaction, the musical sound for listenning to.
"Dimed glint and flash of cold steel, far went drum Cape Zheng to blare.In the moment float in the sky noodles with flexible to permit.The Nie had no Huang Chen Gu's way and lay waste a Feng fire border town, years, your taking doesn't walk the name that that string acquaints with.The rise and fall who the person settle, rise and fall have no with.Where a page winds and clouds spreads, change Huan time and space.All of the separation and reunion is good luck where, leave to match total pass feeling, take while was living a matter, He Ji Sheng behind review,Beats by Dre Just Beats.Yangtze River has intention to turn to make tears and grows river to have feeling since the singing.The sky of history gleams a few stars, the human life a hero spirit is galloping about to maneuver"
Desolate idea, the heart of dream, will one the song Hao feeling is full of of singing but express of suppress, painful.A song song already, two soldiers are all foolish, battlefield on the one is silent.Zhao Yu slowly starts, again and lightly dauts part piano Xian and passes and close soldier, instruct a way:"You can send into the river this piano east, transmit a week Mr. Jin.You are understand to say what Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论