2012年11月4日星期日

beats by dr dre pro washed away the cha

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url]
[url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url]
[url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url]
[url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url]
[url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]
, Allure.

Mimi is a strange child. Others are saying. I do not like them, not a bit like how they look, I do not care. Only the nurse said, Mimi is the most lovely children. Every time I hear the nurse say I am very happy, is happy that you want to laugh. In fact, I know when I have cute, that is when I get angry, often on the nurse's arms I left nail Indian children and children of small teeth marks, but the nurse I had never given birth to a gas. Sometimes the nurse would say, Mimi is an cat ah, always arrests. I Yangzhao Tou said, I was a small mouse, will catch will bite.

front yard of the peel is the most annoying person, he always told people that he liked me, and often thrown into the courtyard to fold a paper airplane. Every time I step on a paper airplane regarded his step, and then thrown into the nest to its small yellow pad ass, small yellow actually very happy, always facing the paper airplane sniffing, I think, perhaps like small yellow Peel it, which makes me a little dissatisfied with small yellow, it is my dog, how can people like me do not like it, so then I do not then peel the paper airplane to its butt pad, but rather a direct plug to the corner of the mouse hole. Nurse do not like blue, because once the door of my house he wrote a peel like Mimi, after seeing a very angry nurse, on the Peel said so he will not write, but the peel is not only the nurse said not to listen to Gounahaozai, which allows the nurse was furious. I said you do not get angry nanny, Gan Minger I caught him. But I did not grasp the blue, in addition to the nurse, no one I grabbed. But since then, Peel never been to my family's yard, never eaten stuffed Allure nanny to do.

nurse, I eat ginger face. I stretched tone red nurse shouting children. Nurse put in the hands of manual labor, got up and kissed my cheek Chongni said, well, the nurse to do this for you, while on the Well. Then washed their hands from the side surface of the bag to scoop and a half ladle poured into the basin, and then take a big bowl of cold water from the tank in a little scoop, picked up a thermos bottle inside the heating of water, while hand-side test the water temperature increases. I hold a black bear standing next to me to see the nurse and the face, I said, the nurse gave me cook you happy you do. Nurse said with a smile, happy, but also learn to cook after Mimi ah. I am a bit aggrieved that the nurse, you are not willing to give me cook ah. Nurse said that was not ah, I was afraid of the future I'm not around when Mimi, Mimi how to eat it,Beats By Dr Dre Studio. I said, that nurse has been at my side. I put my black bear on a bamboo chair, walked over, pulled the clothes wet nurse, said the nurse, and let me try, let me and try. Nurse quickly to block with his arm I said, no no. I pouted looking nanny. I hastened to coax nanny, nanny was afraid to dirty your clothes ah. I see him new clothes, no longer move closer.

sitting against the wall while playing on a small stool, find it boring to see the nurse and have a good surface, was about to cut green onion ginger, I went over right again, I called the nurse. Nurse agreed, hey. I said, you carry me to cook it. Nanny stunned, in my forehead tap that, do you think the nanny is Shuaza Ji ah. I hold hard on her nanny Pa, shamelessly say, nurse you hold me, hold me as your nanny. Nurse fail to beat me, put down the shovel turned to hug me, say, Mimi good, they go play a while, ginger face immediately Well. I obediently said, a good nurse.

Osmanthus sent a basket of pickles to my family, said her mother made by hand, sent to try us. I do not like her mother made pickles sweet-scented osmanthus, salt of the death, what good, so I continue to sit on a stool playing my black bear, no reason to sweet-scented osmanthus. Nurse while the pickles to pot down the longer the nice side boast a sweet-scented osmanthus, she said thank you on behalf of my parents. Osmanthus admire her nanny heard a little bit embarrassed, blushed, and still I see a black bear, as I did not see, the grandfather of the black bear to wear reading glasses, it suddenly becomes a little old man I find it very funny, laugh on the front of it for a while, and then I felt the sweet-scented osmanthus looking at me, looked at her, she probably did not think I would see her, and some distress hastily lowered his head. Nurse does not know where the sugar caught her, she quickly shook his head waved, said, no no, but without any explanation on the nurse put her pocket. I asked the nurse left sweet-scented osmanthus, osmanthus look good. Nurse said, did not Mimi look good.

Qingcheng hospital my father was the best doctor, the mother is the best teacher Qingcheng school, so her mother no less sweet-scented osmanthus osmanthus to our house to send pickles. This is what I hear people say, in fact, do not listen to me understand, her mother is so sweet-scented osmanthus individuals who do not know ah. Once a meal my mother had mentioned her mother is too sweet-scented osmanthus forces, interrupted by impatient father, a marketplace woman, you say she is doing. Mom then not say anything. I do not like them so that the temperature did not always look. I always felt his father's finger was cold, and her mother how to wash hands are also washed away the chalk. Many years later, I doubted this is not the image of my own stubborn heart, because my impression does not seem to touch the fingers off my father, and mother who always loved clean, how could the old hands it with chalk.

late summer when the flowers in the yard of Allure, the nurse sitting under a tree satisfied insole, occasionally petals fell on her hair, just like the snow of plum, very lively. I said, you really look good nanny, nanny so the insole on the side of the sewing basket, put me in his lap. I like to hold my nurse, sat in her arms made me feel very safe. I hugged the nurse, gently bite on her neck a bit, so her neck in two rows of small teeth marks have a child, hurt when I said nurse, nurse said hurt, so I secretly laugh. I said, the nurse, this is my chapter. Nurse said, what chapter. I say, nurse, I stamped your neck, you are my people, I will life on Hello's. Nurse's eyes suddenly smiling bloom.

warm afternoon sun, people want to sleep, I went to Westinghouse to find the nurse, saw her lying on a bamboo chair and fell asleep. I thought, went to the dressing to take over East housing, began to paint in the nurse's face. Nurse woke up to see me in front of her laugh, you reach out to hold me, I quickly step backward, a nurse said, how do you Mimi, I do not speak, just looked at her smile, some suspicion of nurse looked down, and hand Long Long hair, a sentence that angry children, they turned work to go. I feel disappointed, holding a black bear on Allure tree picking petals to play, the black bear is the nurse gave me to do it chubby body, round head, I like it. Smoke gradually, the nurse leaving to go shopping basket, came back to ask me, Mimi, you see something on my face you. I seriously looked at, in addition to what the makeup I did not, they shook his head and said, no. Nurse muttering some doubts, surprisingly, that we all see how I do today, said leaving the basket into the house. I'm trying to take black bear's left hand and right leg tied together, I suddenly heard a scream coming from the house, it is the nurse's voice.

early autumn, the day a little bit cold in the morning I put nanny folder padded floral dress, Allure and from off the trees do not flower in my hair, looked about, satisfaction he told Mimi looks beautiful, just like heaven Xiao-xian daughter. My eyes would laugh, I said nurse kind of you. Nurse touch my hair, said, come, we pick Allure flowers, stuffed nurse Allure do to Mimi. Then tiptoe hand down a tree pick up, so pick at least one, and I brought it into the bamboo basket inside. Bamboo baskets filled quickly, the nurse petals washed with water, then with a light brine for a while, and then washed with water, and finally poured into bamboo baskets in the water control. And other similar water drain when the petals poured into bowl, add sugar while rubbing my hands, until the petals become darker in color, the water, you can put in a clean jar, put sugar on top, nanny a few drops of wine will go, and then sealing the mouth. Placed in a cool well ventilated place, until the flower oil issue, the Allure brewing is done.

Allure stuffed nurse to do the whole Qingcheng taste the best, not only children like, and even many adults will come to beg, practice nurse often told them, but no one can make the kind of taste. Some hand in hand so there is nothing special recipe nanny refused to talk to them, the nurse listened to laugh, not to ignore. At that time, every morning I am very happy, because nurse opened his eyes can see, there are nurse candy in the hands of the Allure stuffed blue bowl. The kind of sweet taste, with me for many years. Years later, Hill recalls the day a friend asked me, Mimi, what brand you use perfume, very good news. I said I never used perfume, Yi Shan do not believe, I told her Allure stuffed, increasingly do not believe she thought I was editing the story.

summer to go very far, far away to study, I heard that there are blue skies are blue, water is very clear very clear, it is like a fairy tale princess and prince, lived in the castle . I asked the summer, there is not a beautiful beautiful. Summer squat, is ah, beautiful beautiful. I asked, the United States of outrageous. Summer said, shocking the United States. Then we both laughed, and laughed for a long time came to a halt. Good to see summer laugh, suddenly clear as day, and I like to see him laugh, but I do not like to call him brother, although my mother said the name will be called directly impolite. Summer said Mimi, you are willing to go with me. Mother in the next, said Mimi, France is not only very clean and very beautiful, there is still a strong art, if you go there to study in the future will be very promising, and in the summer where I can rest assured that your brother to take care of something. I thought, very seriously asked the summer, you will marry me. Somewhat taken aback, laughed summer together, so I'll marry you grow up poor hello. I am very happy, turned to her mother, the nurse will go to you. She says that she do anything. So I am happy they stopped short, and I bow to the struggle for a moment, before the rise of the summer, that summer, I do not want to go. Summer puzzled ask why. I said, the summer, where are you waiting for me, I grow up, go on with your nanny. Summer rubbed my hair asked, Mimi you want better. I said firmly, is the summer, I would like better.

nanny coax me to sleep at night, while patting my back humming an unknown melody, nurse's voice more and more light, but I was not at all sleepy. I shook nurse's neck, said nurse nurse, you do not sleep. My nanny was a trance shake, continue patting my back. I say, nurse, you will wait for me in summer. Nurse big moment to react, ask me, Mimi why not go to France with his brother the summer ah. I said, there is no nanny. Nurse patted my hand paused, long time no speak.

It was a very common morning, I open my eyes did not see the nurse, nor familiar with the taste of wine Allure. I went to kitchen house, nannies do not give me ginger face. I went to the yard, the nurse did not accept Allure tree insole. I think the nurse must go grocery shopping, I will hold the small black bear sitting on stools in front finest nanny come back. But such a long time nanny did not come back, I am a little angry, I think so I will grasp her nanny back to bite her. However, until the smoke everywhere, the nurse did not come back. Days to go dark, I began more and more panic, I think bitterly, nurse the bad guys, so she came back I have to force grip her bite her. However, when it grew dark, nurse, or did not come back, I stared at everyone through the door, his eyes refused to blink, afraid to go past I do not see the nurse, I said to myself, as long as the nurse came back I would hold her, where she was also not allowed to go. Has been the nurse did not come back. Mom let me into the room, I said I have to wait for the nurse. She said the nurse would not come back, said trying to hold me back, I cried the nurse will come back, said as he struggled hard. She obviously did not think I have this reaction, severe, said, how do you become like a. I ignored her, she simply no longer care about me, he went into the room.

Yeliangrushui, I tried hard to hold my black bear, only it makes me feel a little warm. I see day, there are many stars, the nurse said that each star is a naughty child, there they will not be alone in the Mimi. However, looking at the stars, but I feel very lonely, very lonely. I am in the heart of the stars that the nanny is really a cruel person, she dropped to Mimi, but I do not hate her, I want her back.

stumbled, have a voice, very light very light, yet woke me up. I open my eyes, the light from the window through into some dazzling, big bed, I was the only one. I suddenly thought of how I sleep in the bed, and then refused to wear clothes, jumped up and went to the kitchen house, no one opened the door to see the yard, Allure stand alone in a tree in white. I suddenly felt cold, every bone in the crevices of Shenzhe whistling wind.

I was sick the whole winter in a continuous fever, when light weight. Every time my mother asked me what to eat, I said ginger face, but every time her face I do not eat it eat a second mouth. She worried that you eat something it Mimi, what you see you lean into a satisfactory end. I am carried away to ignore her. She sighed and put down the bowl, then I went to work, you do not fear harm at home. I ignore her, I know, no matter I'm afraid not afraid, she would go to work the same.

much sleep during the day, began to sleep at night, during that time, I often wide open your eyes dawn, occasionally confused for a while, you hear a nurse call me, and it would wake up and see, I am still a person. Then, my heart began to spread there is a strange feeling, like someone holding a knife in blunt blunt cut.

in a night, when my heart began to spread that feeling, I think I might dying it, but where do nurse. I kept thinking do they think the nurse stuffed Allure, Allure and then think of the tree, I think I'm going to look at Allure tree to die yet. So Jiupaqilai, in order not to sound, no shoes, through the main room, I heard my parents house with clean and shallow voice, I told them what had not the slightest interest, but thought I might dying, it would then listen to their voices it. I heard my mother sigh, she said, so go to how to do it. Dad said, do not want her to go out of your single-minded. Mother retorted, I is not good for her, you did not see her character has become increasingly weird. I do not know why I listened to half a day, a gust of wind too, cool feet straight from the heart, so he gently went back to the house.

spring, when my illness was miraculously good, but my black bear but could not find how, maybe it is looking for a nanny to it, so I no longer think of to find it the. Before long, I was sent to a place far, far away to study. There, I did not see the summer.

many years later, when I think of Allure taste of wine, began to look intentionally or unintentionally. However, through many places, never seen that called Allure of the flowers, ask other people, have not heard.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论