2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre uThe lacking you is

There is Shaoxing County.
Horse:There is one old street in Guangxi.
Liu:There is Shao mountain in Hunan.
Horse:There is old mountain in Yunnan.
Liu:There is Shaolin Temple in Henan.
Horse:Has the Sa old monk in Shaolin Temple.
Horse:All the crest is written.
Liu:Every trade flows out to appear how much elitist at present.
Horse:That is the result that the older generation spreads to help to take.
Liu:It are that we are youngs to take all of the gold medals on the sports games.
Horse:All of the coach of that back are past old will.
Liu:How much president how much general managers are all our young men.
Horse:Again young must call an owner.
Liu:Say quite goodly.
Horse:Explain a problem.
Liu:What problem ah?
Horse:Your young future also gets old.
Liu:Natural regulation.
Horse:Oldly also beat young time to lead.
Liu:BE is BE.
Horse:The reform opens a liberal age.
Liu:?
Horse:We have to be complement each other, old must love the small, small of respect old of, hold hands and enter.
Liu:The Hey listens to you a words and win to read a 10-year book.
Horse:Is understand to come over.
Liu:Ah says so, still have to be old to get hot.
Horse:Don't so say.
Liu:, Really true.
Horse:This sausage still have to be delicate joss-stick.
Liu:You are our China of five food liquid wine.
Horse:How to speak?
Liu:Depend is this old strength.
Horse:That you this is the glazed date of Cang state.
Liu:I how does this speak?
Horse:The more small is more sweet.
Liu:You are us Peking month the sauce mutton of the saint Zhai.
Horse:.
Liu:The lacking you is this old soup, its meat had no flavor.
Horse:That you the roast suckling pig of Guangzhou.
Liu:Ai?
Horse:, Admire.
Liu:How to speak roast suckling pig?
Horse:The small kind roasts out joss-stick just.
Liu:Oh, being still old must be good.
Horse:Is small like.
Liu:Is old like.
Horse:Is small like.
Liu:I wanted to be to be old.
Horse:I am small of, boon?Two of us changed to come over.
Liu:Our young man wants your good self your old people.
Horse:Oldly want to take good care of your young man.
Liu:Our young man wants to study from your old people.
Horse:Not ability, oldly want to study from your young man.
Liu:We want your good self you.
Horse:I take good care of you.
Liu:I give you Ju Gong.
Horse:I respect a gift for you.
Liu:I made a bow with hands folded in front for you.
Horse:I kowtowed for you.
Liu:Ah.
Horse:All of the old face came out.
Liu:I hereafter take you to be bosom friend.
Horse:You are my old families closely related.
Liu:Must also change on the form of address.
Horse:We call the benignity order.
Liu:From now on, I called your Ma Lao.
Horse:Ah, that I called your little Liu.
Liu:My little Liu Yao climbed high peak.
Horse:I am sweet to be person's steps, you trample my shoulder to climb.
Liu:Sufficient meaning.
Horse:How?
Liu:Do I want long steps to go forward?
Horse:I do your to pave road surface a stone.
Liu:I want to charge and break enemy ranks.
Horse:I do your backing.
Liu:I study in the evening.
Horse:That I do your desk lamp.
Liu:I have a meal in the daytime.
Horse:I do your chopsticks.
Liu:I do to sing.
Horse:I do your conductor.
Liu:I play ping-pong.
Horse:I heavy hair.
Liu:I go hunting.
Horse:I am a boar.Hi





The text chapter 29 Ma Ji ventriloquist specialty area 【the place name learn 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:10:11 chapter word numbers:6229

A:Ventriloquist actor which, not only is an actor, but also should is a writer.
B:How are you?
A:I am a writer.
B:You is how writer?
A:I often sit in the home.
B:So writer!
A:I often write in the home.
B:What your work do you have?
A:I announced an article on the newspaper recently.
B:Your article is announced what newspaper up?
A:Announce at that what 《tomorrow newspaper 》 up,
B:《Tomorrow newspaper 》 ?
A:.
B:That I which can see?
A:Ah, I suggest that you should see.
B:What characteristics does your this article have?
A:My characteristics of this biggest article is together the name conjunction used many nations in the world and place,
B:, Whole is a place name.
A:To to the rightness.
B:That you this article write of what contents?
A:Write I go abroad to call on relatives of a career.
B:Do you go abroad?
A:Yes.
B:See who to go to?
A:See my Yi going.
B:Who is your Yi ?
A:Hawaii.
B:Hawaii?, Is that your Yi?
A:Yes.
B:Did this start?
A:Hereafter listen to, all there is place name.
B:So where does your Yi live?
A:My Yi lives in the Iceland.
B:Iceland.
A:Ah.
B:That place is cold.
A:Is cold unimportant, my clothes wear much.
B:You wear what ah?
A:Inside I wear a Mt. Heaven(Shan).
B:Mt. Heaven?
A:The outside is dressed in the mountain of Kun Lun.
B:.
A:Still have the Himalayas.
B:Good, three Tashan.
A:Underneath wear Ba Ku(trousers).
B:Expect a database?
A:The material is quite good.
B:What material of?
A:Mauritius(silk) of.
B:On that feet?
A:The feet last Deng wears Gao Tong Pis Xues.
B:You are this boot a leather or an artificial Ge?
A:It is Damascus.
B:Is there this Ge?
A:Still wear a bus hat of Ukraine type on the head.
B:Do you wear its stem?
A:For protecting two of my Nepals(ear).
B:Nepal?
A:To ah!Wear well after.I took airplane to set out.
B:You sit 747 still forked Ji?
A:Be not, what I sit is Helsinki(machine).
B:Is there this airplane?
A:Descend airplane I sought a ship.
B:What ship?
A:Argentina(boat).
B:Argentina?
A:This ship beautiful pole.
B:The saying lets everyone listens to.
A:Before put to climb a flower.
B:.
A:Behind hang Seattle.
B:Boon,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre.
A:In the center stuck out Turpan(Fan).
B:Is a carrack?
A:After going on board I ride a horse.
B:What horse?
A:Panama.
B:Panama?Can this ride?
A:Can ride.I rode Panama to rush through for two days and two nights.
B:That must walk how far which?
A:I computed for a while and probably walked New Delhi.
B:New Delhi is how much?
A:This is to lately calculate unit, you don't understand.I once rounded northern gulf and once turned over Singapore and finally arrived Iceland.Ah Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论