2012年10月26日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo us jade in the sky i

 The moxa Lin salvage that precious jade in the sky is in time rushed through comes over, the cold blood quietly sits on the wheel chair, the brain inside one blank.
Precious jade in the sky is long to come to turn to come over, open beautiful eyes, tear stain of sad but beautiful facial appearance still at, calling low of quivering voice:"It is bloody."
The cold blood lightly sighs and stretches out to grasp for a sky, the soft Ti of precious jade, say low:"Why want to torment yourself, there is no this necessity."
Precious jade in the sky is sad on smiling, the facial expression stares at cold blood.The quivering voice says:"Because I let you down, because I want to get your pardon, because I love you."
The cold blood low voice says:"You ……I although the legs destroyed,I don't need the other people's wretchedness."
The pure tears slide of precious jade in the sky sobs in the rare matchless face of say:"Why till now you still are doubting my love to you, bloody, I can make of I did ah, but why still can not save your sincerely, you still remember not, you are in the death of sea is how to my say not, you carry me, one-step the one step heads for oasis, you one word Be a to say to me:'In my in the mind noodles, your life compares my importance.'Is bloody, do you still remember this sentence?If I listenned to you, I decide and marry you, I want to do your wife, whole life one a life time sincerely loves you and waits upon you, bloody, all of what I said is sincerely, not because I blamed wrongly you, I regret, I think imprecation your forgive I just come to seek yours, also not because your physically disabled my compunction just come to seek yours, if the Buddha Zu makes me able to die but returns to life, I would like to immediately dig out my heart, the holding lets you sees in the center of palm, bloody, I love you."
The cold blood quietly looking at tears covers the face sky of precious jade, heart at dull pain, in but speak most words of cutting off the feeling:"I once loved you, but you I didn't love now and only hated, not because you think is that I take Long Feng's heart, and because you for distrusting me, the bead son has no to find back, the love has no, how before seeking to can't return to again, either, I am in the death of the sea save of that calls for a sky, the woman of precious jade makes me take out a moment of Long Feng's heart at her, she is dead, you are in the death of the sea meet of the cold blood isn't me, he is also dead."
Precious jade in the sky is foolish to foolishly looking at cold blood, the tears is long to flow, and the quivering voice says:"Good heavens, why will the Buddha Zu punish me like this?I is once wrong."
Cold blood loose open for a sky, precious jade, talk quietly:"You take good care of by yourself.Turn round to push a wheel chair to come out room, precious jade Jiao weak nerveless voice in sky at weep over of call:"Is bloody, sorry, sorry ……"
The cold-blooded body is one Zhan, , cold draw back door, leave quietly.

Chapter 11 flower blossoms to combine the Di section 5 friendly(bottom)


Chapter 11 flower blossoms to combine the Di section 5 friendly
Precious jade in the sky flows tears and stretches hand to pull out to inject a machine, smiling of Qi bitterness, the Wu lives a face and deeply covers up in the pillow, body book does one regiment.
The cold blood returns to his/her own sickroom and dials Ma Jun's telephone and lightly said 1:"I want to leave green boat."Pin up a telephone, the cold blood hopes a blue sky of green jade outside the window, suddenly a line of tiger tears roll to fall.
The night faces a morning, the half dream half comes to the cold blood of suddenly drive a burst of the urgent step voice wake up with a start, is a sky, precious jade sickroom, in the cold-blooded heart one Zhan, suddenly spread for a sky in the brain, calling of precious jade Qi bitterness, moxa Lin Shan enter sickroom, the quivering voice says:"Little lord, Ms. Yao in the sky …… she ……"
Cold blood at darkly in clearly see moxa Lin face up hang full tears, the hasty voice asks:"What's the matter with her?"
The moxa Lin cries to say:"Ms. Yao in the sky stabs her own throat with the pillow, just the salvage comes over."
The cold blood is foolish to sign on the spot, the quivering voice says:"She is how can ……"
The moxa Lin kneels to pour in the ground a while and cries to say:"Little lord, the moxa Lin begged you, you forgave for a sky, Ms. Yao, I am also a woman, I know if this woman wasn't the person who loves to her to give up hope, she is absolutely can't 12 again and again 23 suicides, she is a big star, she for the sake of you what dignities all let go of, what faces all neglected ah, little lord ……" once the cold blood clap head and shout loudly 1:"I is this to do what?I ain't a person."
The moxa Lin sobs:"Little lord, you give her last opportunity, I dare swear to the God, Ms. Yao in the sky are sincere to you."
The cold blood shuts worthy of a look, make an effort of tap own chest, is shouting loudly the name of precious jade in a sky in the heart.
Precious jade in the sky again comes to turn and opens red and swollen double of eyes and saw a snow-white ceiling, lightly of moan beast, once the side head see, the tears gushes, very low cry:"It is bloody."
The cold blood sits on the bedside and starts to hand the precious jade in sky to depend in own bosom, the quivering voice says:"Precious jade in the sky, sorry, is that I Be getting wronger, I ain't a person, not a person."
Precious jade in the sky deeply covers up in the waist that the cold blood is keeping in mind, tightly feel cold blood and cries to say:"Is bloody, don't ignore me, don't throw down me, I am afraid, I am afraid."
The cold blood shuts worthy of a look, tightly hug for a sky, precious jade, low lowly say:"Is that I Be getting wronger."
Precious jade in the sky puts a voice to cry bitterly, a few months come of endure long hardship is wearing a moment to release.Tear to pieces liver and intestines, let cold blood heartache penitence.
The nurses out of the hallways are all lowering the head to wipe to fix attention on tears.
Lead for a long time for a long time, precious jade in the sky just slowly live to weep over, continuously take out to choke, cold blood of the clothes be beaten by the dashing tears wet, the moxa Lin walks to knock on door to come in, changes an intravenous drop and talks quietly:"Ms. Yao in the sky, you don't cry and outside come to a lot of reporters, the strategic area comes in to seek you."
Precious jade Fu in the sky is in the cold-blooded bosom H'm a , slowly raise head, depend in the shoulders of cold blood, the moxa Lin tactfully leaves, the cold blood loves to pitily daut the show hair of precious jade in the sky and lightly says:"Precious jade in the sky, you forgive me."
Precious jade in the sky sobs of say:" I don't blame you of, true of, bloody, I beat me to scold me can, be don't ignore me, I am very afraid."
The cold blood sighs and starts to hand the precious jade in sky, the soft voice says:"You why so silly?I am unworthy you thus to I good."
Precious jade in the sky shakes and says low:"You didn't want me, I was on the hoof to still have what mean, and I didn't want to live,Beats by Dr Dre solo."
The cold blood lightly wipes the tears of precious jade face in the sky, love the show hair of pity reason agreeable sky of precious jade, the soft voice says:"I ……I all don't beat you this lifetimes, don't scold you and see you, eyes all cry swollen."
Precious jade in the sky depends in the cold-blooded chest and talks quietly:"As long as is that I Be getting wronger, you beat me to scold me, but can not ignore me, not very good?"
The cold blood point nods and make an effort of hold close for a sky, precious jade, low lowly say:"I swear that I swear."
Precious jade Jiao in the sky is beautiful on smiling, bloom such as the rose, tender feelings water of looking at cold blood, lightly say:"That you like well kiss me in person, love to love me, not very good."
The cold blood is one Zheng, face a red, precious jade Jiao in the sky is soft low to call:"It is bloody."
The cold-blooded feeling is difficult from forbid, hug for a sky, precious jade, print in the cherry lips of the precious jade in sky, deeply kiss precious jade in the sky, momentary, one in the room is silent, only two people's breath voice gradually rises to gradually fall, more and more urgent.
The hands of cold blood are unbridled of walk in the upper stream of Jiao Qu of the precious jade in sky, more and more make an effort, the precious jade very low Jiao in sky sings, the quivering voice says:"Like, bloody, you …… don't…… ah, bloody ……"
Cold-blooded and red-blooded man, where can hear for a sky, telling of precious jade Rao , on turning over a body, presses the Jiao Qu of precious jade in sky, the hands Don't mention it unties for a sky, the blouse of precious jade, precious jade jade in the sky blushes tide one and shuts worthy of a look, allow cold blood of seize, cold blood of the hands start get down, very hot double of lipses are kissing childish and strong precious jade double of milks in the sky, precious jade in the sky lets go of of groan, hands go to the trousers of the solution precious jade in the sky, precious jade in the sky suddenly and in a soft voice calls pain, cold blood a surprised, raise head, precious jade all over the face beauties of spring in sky, bite lips:"Is bloody, you ran into an intravenous drop."
The cold-blooded quivering voice says:"I ……my caution be."While speaking, the right hand continues to act, the trousers of precious jade in the sky in leg, momentary, cold-blooded Chi, precious jade in the sky is abashed red face, the combining of subconscious Long legs, say low:"Is bloody, this is the hospital, not ability of, ah …… you ……"
This BE, the voice of moxa Lin Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论