2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio e flesh of scar is d

Then absorbed tone!
Decade!!
So be say, he doesn't know to help the excessive little person ran road!!!
Decade in, don't know how much a man of the hour on the way run road ……after all the persons all a little bit carry on the back of time, decade in, don't know to have how much person owe next he of human feelings!!
I pass by these to run road to realize, have already well felt person after running road, that kind of is flurried and down and out, as if the dog of funeral house is generally timid,beats by dre studio!
But this kind of time.If someone can stand out to pull he or she a……beyond doubt of, affirmation will appreciate a lifetime to this person!!
Ten years, the fatty once helps of in those people, exactly have how much?
Even if he helps of person in the center, only three cents of 1 ……not.Even if only have pretty much of a.1/20, runs road to have rapid promotion after returning to ……so Zuan in the fatty's hand wears of human feelings debt, also enough astonishing!!Those a man of the hours owed his human feelings, even if don't give him money, in the future fatty if have what bother ask others for help a help, want ~only not that exorbitant words ……that is absolutely affirmative all right!
"How?Is very surprised?"The fatty smiled to smile.
I didn't talk.
What to eat is a cured pork in the evening.
This place is obviously a fatty to exclusively help the person the nest for running road to order of a, and the fatty obviously also does this very professional.Order in this nest in have already stored many foods.
Say with his words, running the road will have run road of awakening, can as far as possible little go out little go out.As far as possible on bed terms external world contact on bed terms the external world contact!Just can be utmost to avoid exposing a ground of danger so!
There is food in home, there is water, had better one step don't front door!To sum it up, safety first!
Time that the cured pork puts is some to grow, the entrance is a bit stale.However I eat very cautiously ……fatty tell me, my body demand nourishment, so as to recover from illness sooner!
Though the flavor isn't too delicious, but matching of vegetable and meat, can also satisfy the person's normal nourishment need.
Next several days, the fatty has been keeping me company here, he seems need not return to a work, but even make me some worry of is ……
I am worried about this affair meeting to bring trouble him!
However worry to this of mine, the fatty is just light a smile:"Trust, the leaf joys dares not offends mine."
Although a words just described with a delicate touch, but inside of that weight that is implicit, obvious!
"You still worry yourself, boy."The fatty looking at me to sigh:"The gold river doesn't kill you, but leaf the joys can't give up.Don't think the affair ended.He probably will make a corpse to return to to hand over bad, but he be still will the opportunity to seek kill yours ……you now a person, the bachelor is a , have no the power has no power ……want me to say, you are absolutely a dead end!"
However I listenned to this words nothing important reaction.
These several days, instinct of, I for bring up joys elder brother's ground the whole topics would not like to spread to ……I seem the in the mind very carefully avoid thoughting of any concerning joys the elder brother's everything!
Sometime midnight, my lying on the bed can not fallen asleep.Listen to a flank a fatty a stertor like thunder, but I quietly looking at a ceiling.
Frankly speaking, I dream.
But the dream arrive the most condition, is joys elder brother in those early years usually one noodles smile, a side was used generous tone to say to me:"Is small five, you are my person, I not necessarily cover you!"
But in a moment, dream gold river to take a gun to point at me to say:"Is small five, sorry ……"
The [ says one to everyone sorry, my home has a little an affair(I go out and see a house in the evening, ha ha, everyone knows I want and get married this year of, have been being looking for a suitable house recently ……) at the time today so can renew this chapter, please everyone forgives!!This chapter is a bit even, however tomorrow's contents will be very fascinating~!~]

Chapter 124 【two roads 】



The day of hiding is very boring.At the beginning some days, I every day all affairs is to lie a bed top is stunned.
The time of beginning, I think of a home very much very much ……think of Yan Di, think of me those three bad companies, there is also square Nan ……even still have small money-mad.
Because I body the top is all wound, can not get in touch with medicine water, so many day I can not take a shower, oneselfs all feel have a very weird flavor.Fatty's pouring is to look after me very much and also take a wet towel to wipe a body for me, however I afterwards very quick declined his "good intentions".
His energy is really a lot too big, and doesn't divide importance, sometimes wipe my wound is unbearably painful.
But this kind of time, I specially think of small money-mad ……
While after all being a professional nursing, getting hurt last time, the eyebrow small money-mad also usually wiped a body for me, but her action is meticulous thoughtful and light and soft, almost and basically can't make painful I.
Fatty every day say to smile with me, always can not see on the face any worried facial expression, be like a sky to fall down all doesn't matter.
He each time separate some days to all want to go out for a while, buy some necessities of lives.
I every day sit in the room don't go out, don't know the circumstance of outside, there is no television here, have never reported to arrive, I even time grew, will forget today is several numbers, again or today is what day of the week.
I remember that the fatty goes out every 78 day once, but after he once went out three times, I am last of the wound was basic to like about.
When the wound Ba on the body is quickly good in fact is I most hard to carry only time ……the person who have never got hurt can not comprehend ……
The hard nut to crack of biggest what I faced is "Yang".
More than ten wound Bas of whole body, the edge of knife almost has already healed 890%.The 1 F of outside harmed the hull of Ba to also shed off quickly, but still glued on the skin so a little ……
I almost all the time don't feel whole body those wounds imitate a Buddha, numerous ants climb similar strange Yang indiscriminately!!!
Is it happened that this kind of time, you can not by hand grasp, because wound after all have no all good, once grasping to break, that again bother big!
If just together harm Ba, I bite also endure past.But whole body more than ten strange Yangs in the place are difficult be ……this kind of taste, I even feel to get the time of the knife than me all hard to carry on!
Looking at the appearance that my everyday facial expression flounder and oneself competes for fatty these two days, facial expression with funny look.
In fact he is also very boring, every day two big men are stuffy don't go out in the house, the time of beginning can also have a chat what of, but time a long, again many topics also finished chatting.
However I pour is feel lives to come over for my own a day and a day, from that kind of a little in the stroke stand come over.
Restart to occasionally also peep out on my face some sincerely smile an idea.Whenever by this time, the fatty will deeply see my two eyes.
I know that there is meaning in that look in the eyes.But I don't say as well just.
The sometime fatty will take out a piece of wood to pull in the house, then make a brush stroke a son of circular hang wall in the yard, , then take a kitchen inside of one big one two small choppers, oneself then stands on the room doorway and be apart from about 78 meters of appearance, what stuff of throwing and flying the knife have fun.
His quasi- head frightens a person very much!!Time is getting longer.The wood pulls a center of son that, be almost projected a lousy pit by the chopper, but surrounding positive wooden board up, some scars all have no!
As I am ambiguously thinking of to save me that day, the fatty changes an awl with one flinging out, shot to wear the palm of boy that takes a gun to beat me.
I finally can with activity, the bandage on the body early all solutions dropped.The wound of inside already basic heal, the place flesh of scar is delicate and red and delicate and red, and another color and luster difference in the place is very obvious.
Lie to sit for 20 days, I feel white the F being all becoming rusty all over.The first affair in the yard activity a , very carefully moved the miscellaneous articles or objects of a few stools in the yard and the grounds to open, then took off blouse naked in the yard one mouthful Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论