2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo to Is he your th

Arrive her front of, quickly held up her a row of head will be like many rice promises dominoes the similar catena drop down of CD.That person is Chu-tien to fix.
Hurriedly the thousand leaves station is started and helped him to hand that row CD together.
This was the first time her to approach so this boy.His facial features and outlines are all beautiful and slender to have a little fine, is familiar to know with her of those exercise stylish man's livinging is really very different.
"Thank you."Thousand leaves are some to hard-pressedly say.
Chu-tien fixed a sorting to after liking that row CD see her one eye:"Carefully at 1:00."
"Execuse me, I just patronized to listen to that song.Chu-tien, do you know what song that is?"Thousand leaves looking at his figure and wish and pare a thin body form so much ……however, his Qi grows of the neck seem to be very beautiful.Thousand leaves suddenly feel a bit funny:She why does the meeting notice so this quiet youth?Be like to appreciate an art object?
"Is 《 Stand By Me 》."
"It is really good to listen.―― To, Chu-tien, hear that you were reading Gao San, did a part-time job till 12:00 every evening, not a too hard?Will influence studies of?"
Chu-tien fixed to stop a step at this time and returned to body, his corner of mouth hanged one smiling of silk taunt idea:"Ask this kind of words of you, can at 1:00 all Be different from your outward appearance to see come of so cleverness."
Thousand leaf once the words export, also feel that oneself asked a very silly question.Did he how can read Gao San still every evening and do a part-time job till 12:00 if the economy allows?Certainly because financial situation not good cause.Although Chu-tien fixs just in take a sting, she still doesn't think that the idea ground smiled to smile:"Execuse me, Chu-tien.―― Someone once said so me before."
Suddenly, she hears the wild beautiful generation of Zuo being accepting a silver NTU voice to call her:"Thousand leaves, a commander in chief elder brother seeks you."
Thousand leaf the side head see go out, the boy who sees 1 being dressed in to exercise dress carries a sports bag station to smile to her at the door, is exactly up original sun a.Thousand leaves smile a dynasty, he flicked to wave hand and turned round to walk to go out in quick time.
Ascend original sun a see she see come over and right away smile a dynasty, she ordered to nod.At this time, he realizes to have a pair of vision that is like ice to shear one cold Ling Li to be like the glass window of store to just and ruthlessly stare at he through the sound.He not from one Zheng, hence follow the vision time of the other party to see past, however, the host of that vision were very quick and then transfered to open view, he see the other party turn round to go away a moment, immediately concealed have no the youth's figure between each CD.
Thousand leaves walk to accept a silver before the set, say to the green wood:"The store is long, I go out for a while."
The green wood ordered to nod:"Go to."
"Is he your that boyfriend?"The Zuo wild beautiful generation curiously asks.
"H'm, he calls original sun a, similar to Chu-tien, is also reading Gao San now."Thousand leaves say.
"It is younger brother Jie to love."Zuo wild beautiful generation as if deep in thought the ground say.
"Be regarded as."Thousand leaves didn't know what just good.
"Thousand leaves,Beats by Dr Dre solo, even if is a boyfriend to seek,want to quickly come back."The green wood says.
"Okay."
Thousand leaves walk to the sound to be like outside in the store, and ascend original sun 11 slowly along the street road goes forward.
"BE here ……O.K. leave your house nearer, otherwise, I will worry."Ascend original sun a say.
"You need not be worried about me.I am to exercise great ability, be really meet****, He also runs however mine."
"The words are to say so ……thousand leaves, you want to have a class every day and also beat two works, will can't too hard?You are so hard, not because after your parents divorce, did the economic condition of home become not so good?"
"Also incompletely BE.In fact also can't specially tired, I now be used to time of joining the association activity to go fetch a part-time job just during the days in the senior high school.Sun a, you need not worry about I, I am good."
Ascend original sun one to looking at her:"Although I early know, you always make it a rule to you to work out a problem, however, thousand leaves, I am your boyfriend, if you have what difficulty, I hope that you can tell me.Although I am just a senior high school student now, nothing important ability, probably can still help to up order busy."
If thousand leaves thoughted of at this time that the long valley Chuan once said to her that day, although because of the reason of the personality, she is to make it a rule to to tell own idea other people very much,the long valley Chuan cans say that again and says to her and ascends original sun on being not other people, is her boyfriend.
"I just listenned to an English song, Chu-tien said the song of that song is 《 Stand By Me 》……the lyrics translation come over, probably such:'The cope of night droop, the earth one is dark, only the moonlight gleams, while I don't feel frightened at all.No matter time experiences how long, I know that you will be by the side of my body.I can't weep over, either, even if the sky drops down and landslides sea to sink.No matter you meet what difficulty, I hope you can by the side of my body, forever by the side of my body.'Sun a, will you be so?No matter what happened matter, forever by the side of my body?"
"I remember that the before last year summer, during the period of the national big match of the Zha Huang, I once said to you, I was just very ordinary man, don't after saying a decade, after being five years, oneself will become what kind, I completely didn't have confidence as well ……I also think like this now.Frankly speaking, I basically don't know forever exactly is what, I know if I have been all liking so you, absolutely can't really leave you.So, I can say that I will do utmost ……"ascend original sun one eyes of brightness looking at her, " is thousand leaves, I say so, isn't your meeting disappointed to me?"
"Not, I have been very satisfied.―― I originally thought, I only I can depend on by myself."
"I know that I is just very not dependable senior high school student now, but I think, if you felt tired and wanted to depend a to depend, my shoulder still can depend for a while."Ascend original sun a say with smile.
Thousand the leaves close to head his left shoulder and ascend original sun a stretched out a left hand to hug her shoulder.When her head near arrive original sun one chest before that engraves, she feels an in the mind dependable many.She thinks that no matter how it is, she is good friends with to cherish this boy so much-this in this world first the one or two shoulder renders up the boy whom she depends.
"Good, I feel much better, should also return to work, otherwise, the meeting is stir-fried something to drop."Led in a short while, thousand leaves flounced original sun an of embrace, the station keeps a body, " sun a, already quickly at 10:00, you should also return to, your parents will worry."
"Be free, just compare a little bit late at ordinary times.Because the match quarter shalls arrive soon."
Thousand leaves""1:"To, all inside the league match shall arrive soon.On leaving a senior high school, have no this kind of concept."
"How does that go?You forgot, what have you ever promised me?"
"Certainly don't forget.You say that if not because have a class or examine, I can not literally break promise, and, sit is showing a purpose place most , let so much your ability one eye see me ……you are rest assured, if not that having a class, I will definitely a game that not falls to the ground to see you."
"Thousand leaves, you hope that I win now, still does your lower classman, river Chuan, win?"Ascend original sun a suddenly ask.
"Still really not say ……sun a, do you know?The national big match in last year, the rock farmland loses at your hand in, he is always all some deeply concerned at heart, even once to my way lead Qian.Frankly speaking, looking at his facial expression at that time, I felt very sad."
"Your meaning is to say, if I lose at rock farmland senior or river's Chuan hand in, aren't you sad?"
"Of course not BE.―― May because, to me, you and they ……different."
"What different?"
"They are my classmate or lower classman, you are mine …… mine ……" thousand leaf Nie Ru write, have never continued to keep on saying.
"Your what?"Although she doesn't want to declare it at, she ascends original sun a don't pass her meaning.
"Certainly is a boyfriend."
"So …… , I understood, your meaning is to say, because I am my own person, and you can ignore my living."
"Just be not.I can have no so cold."Thousand leaves protested against.
"You don't urgently ……frankly speaking, standpoint like this, I force to also accept."Ascend original sun a say with smile.He suddenly thoughted of what, "to, you just seemed to mention Chu-tien what of ……what person is that ?Is a male of, still female of?"
Always chapter 66

(66)
"Certainly is a male of, and and you together the year old is a lovely boy ……he is also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论