2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo to print to once ex

Hou neck, snow-white and clean, completely could not see a sky, it print, sealed witchcraft to print to once exist of trace.
Really unexpectatively use a body to return to the ability for tracing for time, unexpectedly connect those words that curse to print to all disappear, say so as long as I have been maintaining this kind of status, ignore that day toward an a clan still big snake pills don't think again use to curse to print to control me.
The in the mind happily thinks, I toward a mirror to open to write an eye and discover that oneself is indeed as expected placed in two statuses that hang up jade, looking own body is to really and thoroughly return to trace 5-year-old status, Dou of so the meeting must be from completely normal conclusion of body be because of this reason?
Of agreeing with of eye most one degree said my body and cursed according to thousand cherry elders unfortunately can let the body condition that I return to trace at the age of 5, that time of I although not weak, also not strong, if the age can enlarge again some good.
The in the mind is still feeling sorry for of think, the Dou that have been observing me with quiet attention is suddenly some unable to decide of say:"Feeling …… whether you conceal me what ……"
"Have no …… I have no …… have no …… conceal ……"
Suddenly hear the Dou this sentence, I am nervous to even can not remember clearly words a while, the last wordses are more thin if gnat fly, the voice just sends out and then disappears from up in the air.
See me express thus, the Dou understands me to really have mental reservation to him a while, sudden flash across in eye one silk sad air, a bit difficult of speak up:"Feeling …… you are isn't …… have already disliked me ……"
"Have no!How can?You is trust most here-"
I worried of say, but the voice suddenly stop and connect me all stunned speechless by myself, say trust in mouth,Beats by Dr Dre solo, in fact in the mind but don't completely trust him?Otherwise can't tell a lie to him at that time, oneself's returning is really a lousy person.
Wry smile for a while, I stare at his eyes sorry of say to the Dou:"Execuse me, I told a lie at that time, in fact I know that I suddenly becomes reason like this, just really very frightened was known this secret by the big snake pill at that time, so would the mental reservation of subconscious ……"
I say to tell the ability of the I's left eye in detail he, the Dou finishes listenning to my words lightly fondle my head to say:"This kind of way of doing is right, this is to protect own best method, me over sensitive, think that you have already disliked always incapable is dint of I, so would conceal to me."
Ground to a stop for a while, the Dou was some to rejoicingly say:"Luckily you didn't conceal me, otherwise true important event.Can just let your body time trace to childhood period according to your parlance that eyes, can not cure your to distress, so although you didn't feel unwell now,actually the body is affirmative to have already appeared a tremendous problem, if have been canning not get effective treatment, even if can make use of this ability to inhibit wound feeling, for your body actually very disadvantageous, severity some lives that even will shorten you."
", So that's why."
My doesn't matter says, Dou but drive I this kind of matter don't close the personal attitude annoyed, the words were some to not smooth say:"Feeling, you also know a treatment, own circumstance how much should also understand some, why so the milli- is inattentive, you should really know to continue if this continues your body …… your body ……"
He already have some cannot say, close lightly purse one's lips lips, turn round to walk to cautiously check lock in the door to doorway, in addition ascend twos to print a facial expression to just seriously looking at me to say:"The undressing takes, I again careful have a check for you, you immediately relieve the body time status for tracing."
See the appearance that he gets angry, I cringe from fear of vibrate 1 □ body, the binding of subconscious tight clothes hereafter moved for a while, for the Dou of this appearance some frightened.
See I such shape, the Dou sighed tone and sat to me the cuddle nearby pacifying to live me to talk quietly:"The feeling don't fear, I can't to you how, just see arrive don't so not cherish oneself, do I deplore greatly you to know very much?"
"Always make you worry about I execuse me, I know wrong."See the shape that the Dou worries, I examine myself of low voice say and immediately relieved returning of body to trace status,
The Dou still and just and light and softly embraces soft snow-white small body in bosom and keeps in mind a medium girl but suddenly becomes 15 in one regiment smoke, 6-year-old shape, feel to come to hand medium touch soft, delicate slippery be full of flexible skin, he like get an electric shock releasing of sort feeling, the face is a bit tiny redly say voice"sorry", just summon up a courage title to looking at an at present young girl.
Although early know that feeling's growing up a meeting is a lucid and attractive and moving young girl,suddenly sees in the moment make people move however the unique beauty looks of eye, the breath of the Dou is still a bit urgent.
Feeling's originally still hasing some green puckery body has already completely grown to open, the Hao Chi star Mou and the ice muscle jade skin, pure medium unexpectedly take captivating charmingly feminine, it is like autumn waters, delicate and touching vision, let the unbearable creation of people hug her to go into bosom to living to love some kind of pity viewpoints so much to is particularly her at this time Mou.
Clearly knowing should not keep on seeing again, but the Dou still cannot help but vision the bottom move to continue to looking at to in the moment take youth breathing, young and delicate jade smooth soft white body, thin pare smooth snow-white shoulder, beautiful soft slippery high beautiful legs, and round and smooth and full at green silk of cover up under faintly discernable of 2:00 cherry is red ……
Looking at feeling nudity the fine body in front of him, suddenly rise a kind of oddity in the heart of Dou of dry move, the throat cans not help a bit very thirsty, be him and discover own different, can not help some guiltily once turned round, concentrated all instruments that the mental exertions move back and forth in front, don't let the attractive landscape that oneself remembered to just see hard.
Lead very in a short while, the disturbance in the heart just press down, he this just once turned round to looking at at this time the body Zan shrink together the feeling of seeming the short sense of security and stop and think hard and let oneself get into work status, the order feeling is even to lie is curing on the stage, again check her body condition.
After earnest check in detail, the true body condition of feeling finally came out, the Dou looking at various data heart in the hand to more and more sink and almost has some to can not hold firmly several very thin page papers in hand.
The harm that the feeling body suffers from has already far and far outrun the degree that he estimates, not only and everywhere the veins and arteries is seriously subjected to breakage, some internal organs organs even appear an exhausted phenomenon, this condition of the injury is no longer the scope that he can cure, perhaps in addition to key link princess Shou, whole endure boundary any further have no medical ninja can cure a very thus serious condition of the injury.
The whole treatment inside quietness of, imitate a Buddha even time all already here solidify generally, Dou's lookinging at the data in the hand has already fully seen ten minutes, unusually the dignified facial expression makes me have 1 kind by himself/herself soon at the illusion of human life.
Maybe not being an illusion is also uncertain, at that time at drive seal all over strong line of under the circumstance of veins and arteries broke out very great power, own body should have already suffered from tremendous injury, although the body didn't feel too big ache,I really know that that is in fact the function that the pain reliever has, oneself the condition of the injury at this time in fact and very seriously be.
Thought of this, my lookinging at Ning eyebrow the Dou of the language small voice doesn't ask:"How is my body?Is very serious?"
Hear my voice him surprised to feel a title, this just realizes that I am seeing him, unwillingly extrude a silk smiling face to say:"Do not think more, I prescribe some medicines for you and eat on time every day and lead some days good.Remember that the body wants to resume into this kind of status while taking medicine, otherwise the efficacy of medicine will weaken a lot."
"~~I knew, to, my body why will suddenly grow up, can also resume into the appearance in past?"
The Dou turned over to looking at the check in the hand to report:"The estimate is to have no way, although suddenly breaks out at you that time all potential, because the body hasn't developed maturity basically can not bear so huge strength, so the cell inside the body appear variation for an instant over there and in great quantities and bornly in great quantities die at the same time, only is the cell growth that completed for several years for an instant process, letting you getting into body in advance can bear that kind of the best status of the strength."
"?Complete several years of cell growth process for an instant!Be say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论