2012年12月10日星期一

google ds and clouds mutate

Accurately put to two of mulberries tower Na police carses that spray blue white Jing to paint a while.
The atmosphere strain gets up a while on the street, totally four vehicles stir at together.Front of police car just a stop bottom, Chen Feng and severals received noodles big fellow to jump down a bread car,cnn, the AK in Chen Feng Shou spewed!
"Da Da Da!Pa!Pa!Pa!"A few black dress brotherses have already held as well short gun to open fire to the police car.
I got off a police car of towarding the behind to beat two sets of points to shoot:"Da Da Da!Da Da Da!"
The breeze file glass Hua fall in pieces completely all of a sudden!I clearly see in the rear seat that the summer found a nation to sit upright in the police car!
"I am the second, target at behind of car up!Don't let on the first and on the third it runs!"I yelled 1 to Michael of interphone.
Open fire at me for an instant, the police car of behind a hasty dozen Be curved to at first adjust a head.The behind in this police car exactly two elder brothers and the car that Su celebrate arrive to, two cars directly forced the police car to a wayside.
Front of the police car bomb of an explosion, our positions leave an anterior police car very near, the huge explosion annoys a wave to lift me to turn over in the ground.
I feel that I didn't get hurt, I climbed, seeing the police car of behind has already been caught up of two elder brothers and Su celebrate a control and live, three covers at severals receive noodles person of the gun muzzle bottom raised under charge car, the summer founds a nation and wears handcuffs, Su celebrates and forces a cover founds a nation and opens handcuffs for summer, the summer founds a nation and shouts loudly a tommy gun of once celebrating Duo in the hand from Su, two elder brothers want to obstruct, already late.
"The Da Da Da Da Da Da……"Exactly one the shuttle sub- bullet all close quarters beat on three covers and all have already become hornet nest!
The summer founded a nation to lift AK47 to go crazy similar forward noodles the police car for lighting a fire walk to, walks while unloading empty cartridge clip, pack anti- cartridge clip up, Su celebrates is Be contrary to tie up together two cartridge clips.
Is a burst of to strafe again, front of the cover estimated to also all submit an expense account.
We even didn't encounter holdout, two police cars, all of minimal 67 covers polished off!
Two elder brothers say:"The summer founds a nation!Get on the car quickly, we go home!"
The voice that from a distance hears some whistles, on all sides already a lot of cars frighten not to dare to come over.
The summer founds a nation ascend two elder brothers' cars.
I say in the interphone:"On the first, you withdraw first!The third, the fourth, we cover!"
Two elder brothers' big jeeps according to in advance of the National Freeway in arrangement, my sliced promise machine to face to roar and shout since then a few police cars to hurtle in the past, Su celebrated and Chen Feng also heel come up.
When my car and the first police car wipes a shoulder but leads, I stretch hand to hurl a hand thunder from the car window!Two cars of behind also fling out hand thunder at the same time.
Bomb Long to bomb Long!Several voices explode very loudly!The younger brother in the car starts opening fire to the outside, a few police cars obviously didn't expect our thermodynamic powers will be so violent, be beaten a while 708 fall, two police cars drive deep-fried turn over to light a fire, we a burst of bullet shoot in the past and estimate that the cover death and harm is miserably heavy!
Suddenly, the street rushes out two police cars again in front, the police in the car holds to defend suddenly and violently a gun to beat to us.
1 of the car"Mao" that celebrates at Su of my left side are shot, one of "Mao" blasted open, and what damned cover uses was a deep-fried bullet!
Chen Feng backs to guard a corner of the street, a few brotherses get off return shot, the cover never gathering with direction is more and more, my seeing to arrive have already had the figure to defend suddenly and violently a brigade, not ability again foolish in the car, I descend the order of leaving the car.
I carry tommy gun to strafe a side to withdraw to the opposite cover side, the opposite thermodynamic power is also excrescent of fieriness, I nearby of the brothers start rushing toward in the ground one by one, momentary gun voice your work.
I once turned a corner of the street and hid the visitor and stranger of a group of panics here.
I toward interphone to say:"The third, the fourth, how are you?"
"We are all right, the cent head rushes out!"
I fling out the last hand thunder to a group of covers that tried to once hurtle road noodles and tee off the last shuttle sub- bullet, throw tommy gun also, pull out 64 pistols, run to the front of Audi sedan, middle age man point at to drive with the gun, signal hint him to get off quickly, the man raises hand to get off right away, I a push away him to sit up, a feet accelerator hurtled to return to again.
"The third and the fourth, you is where, I open black Audi now, do you see me?"
"On the second, I am the third, I took in the street heart insulation, was suppressed by the cover thermodynamic power!"
"Do not fear!I came!"I am a dozen of steer devices, rush at street heart the greening take, everywhere all someone is opening fire, totally have brothers and cover that hold a gun to tenth, square off on the road noodles, I can not consider of them, wants to celebrate Su and Chen Feng's extrication.
Front, I see Su celebrate to carry in the hand the AK47 behind rushes out from a cement Dun son, I open a right side car door and yell:"Get on the car quickly!"
Su celebrates the car that rolls to pour by me a while to sit up, right away"Pa Pa Pa!"The intensive bullet is beaten, the breeze file of the Audi Hua Hua be been ground by the shot, the carriage on the side also won a quite a few gun, the not so bad tire was all right, I am fierce to hurtle in the past, and Su celebrated to turn head the police car that behind made track for toward the car to shoot.
"On the fourth, the fourth!Where are you ?I am the second, quickly answer!"My side drives side to shout.
"On the second, you leave quickly, need not take care of me!I already safety!"
The spot is too confusion, we have already been bitten at by a few police cars, can not seek Chen Feng again.
Su celebrated tommy gun bullet to beat only, flung out gun a car window, pulled out pistol, continuously and backward the noodles opens fire.
"Do you still have hand thunder?"I ask him.
", To, hand thunder, you don't say that I forgot!"Su celebrates to respond to come over a while and lays up pistol and took off two hand thunders from the waist, pulled out an expense pole backward the noodles made track for of the police car threw to pass by.
Bomb Long to bomb Long!Two explosions, I from see a mirror to see behind, two police cars of front crash into together, stopped up completely road a while, I hurriedly seize an opportunity to turn in another street.
Once hurtled two street areas again, we had already sneaked into prosperous business center.We take off a mask on the car and put away weapon and got off to sneak into crowd respectively and see right away a few police cars roar and shout to make track for to come over, but, that Audi stops in the wayside, in empty none person.
We remain contact in the interphone, two elder brothers already the safety return to farm in the seashore.I slipped away to answer 1 turn in the downtown and had already beaten a car to also return to.
Summer's founding a nation has already changed to like clothes and see I come in, the favour comes over embrace.
I am changing clothes and saying:"Your boy is also too fierce, has no a necessity to shoot on sight!"
"Four elder brothers, you are to don't know, this helps covers to all damn!Only dropped feet to go in not to take you to be a person!I just went in for two days and saw to toss about me what kind!You know that we see three elder brothers,google, three what elder brothers said at most of is what rubbish?That is the cover to damn!So, as long as there being opportunity, I will kill them!"The summer founds a nation to excitedly say.
I clapped to clap his shoulder and said:"Wash a rest!"
I changed to like the clothes that I wore while coming and said to two elder brothers:"This the activity return calculate smoothly, just kill people too many,Facebook!Our brotherses also lose a lot, you this place see to must transfer!"





The fourth end of road brutal chapter 22 winds and clouds mutates
Renew time:2010-12-114:39:18 chapter word numbers:3671


Chapter 22 winds and clouds mutation(request humbly to a monthly ticket) "Like, old four, I know, you return to hotel first, we here still have some and rehabilitate of living and wanting stem."Two elder brothers say to me.
I ordered a smoke and said:"That is all right, I returned to take a rest and lived all dry finish, occupied to make a phone call for me, we stayed again for two days also return to Shanghai."
"Do not urgently wear to return to first, stay two more day in Hangzhou, in a couple of days I am going to the north Lun harbor connect goods, you accompany me to go together.To, found a nation for summer tonight Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论